Merry Christmas Joey

Since my brother, Joey, could not go home to Cape Breton for Christmas, his wife Kristin bought me a ticket to fly to their house in Arkansas to spend some time with them. Tyler and I flew out here yesterday afternoon. The flight went very well. The flight attendants kept coming by and commenting on how well behaved he was throughout the entire 2 hour and 45 minute flight. They gave him airplane crackers, which he enjoyed very much.
Today Kristin, Tyler and I went shopping at the antique malls in Little Rock and Bryant. It was a lot of fun walking around. The malls were just full of interesting things. Kristin is into collecting these really pretty floral glasses that used to hold peanut butter. She managed to find one today. I saw a lot of things I used to have when I was growing up too. It brought back a lot of memories.
Today Kristin, Tyler and I went shopping at the antique malls in Little Rock and Bryant. It was a lot of fun walking around. The malls were just full of interesting things. Kristin is into collecting these really pretty floral glasses that used to hold peanut butter. She managed to find one today. I saw a lot of things I used to have when I was growing up too. It brought back a lot of memories.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home