Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tyler Goes to Work ,Caching in Arkansas & Fried Pie




Kristin came back home this morning to see if we wanted to go see the newspaper office that her family owns. Of course, I said yes and quickly got Tyler ready. On the way, we stopped in to see where Joe works. It was really cool to see his office and to meet the people he works with. They all said he looks like Joey, but with a lot more hair. The Kristin took us by the newspaper office and I finally got to see where it all happens. Tyler was his usual charming self around the girls at the office.

Kristin took the rest of the day off to spend with Tyler and I and we had a blast! We drove around and found some caches. A lot of the caches we didn't have descriptions for, however Kristin knew right where they were because she knows the area so well. One of the caches took us to the exact middle of Arkansas. It was really cool! I think I managed to get Kristin and Joe hooked on the sport because they are out trying to find their very first cache right now.
The best part of the day was trying fried peach pie for the first time. Oh was it good!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT NORMA!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home