Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, March 05, 2007

New Best Friend

Last Friday evening, we received a box from my best friend, Erika. I opened it while Tyler was taking a nap. I was totally amazed by what I saw inside. She had made a little dog for Tyler out of socks. It is really the cutest little stuffed dog I have ever seen!!! I just couldn't believe how good a job she did on it. Anyway, soon Tyler woke up and as soon as he wakes up he wants to be fed, as I was preparing his dinner we happened to pass by the counter where 'Jack MacRuff' (the adorable name Erika gave him) was sitting and as soon as Tyler's eyes met Jack's he was very curious as to what it was. I just casually mentioned to him that it was the 'puppy' that Auntie Erika made for him and continued making his dinner. When I sat him in his high chair and started to feed him, he took 2 bites of food and then he kept pointing to the counter to where Jack was. He wasn't at all interested in his food, which is totally unlike Tyler. I brought him over to see the puppy and he became so excited! I wanted to call Erika right away to tell her. I just couldn't believe how excited Tyler was over the puppy. I sat him down with it and he gave it a big hug and all night he brought it around with him wherever he crawled. He would hold it by one of his legs and at times, we even saw him take "puppy" around by carrying him in his mouth! Steve and I just thought it was the cutest thing! We asked Tyler where "puppy" was and he would point and go get him and even pass it to us!

Thank you so much Erika for all your hard work in making "puppy"!!! Tyler just adores it so much and they are going to be best buddies for a long time. You should really consider going into business making these cute sock dogs. You did an awesome job!!! Tyler couldn't be more happy with his new best friend. Scroll down to see more photos of Tyler and Jack MacRuff...



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home