Our Trip to the Garden
It was a "no jacket required" day today so Tyler and I took full advantage of this beautiful sunshiny day. I've always wanted to go to the Annmarie Garden, however the fancy gates outside the park gave us the impression that it probably required an admission fee. To my surprise when I did some research, I found out the the park is totally free. So today since we had a vehicle, Tyler and I headed down to check it out and I'm so glad that we did!It turns out that the Annmarie Garden wasn't just any ordinary park, it is actually a park full of really neat sculptures. It provided a really nice and relaxing walk through a paved trail.

Tyler and I had a great time looking at all the art work and I got him out of the stroller to explore some upclose and take some cute photos of him.
We had so much fun that we are definitely coming back, next time we'll bring Daddy. This is also a place that I just know that Steve will really appreciate.Check out Tyler's photo shoot at the Annmarie Garden. The one
that he is pointing to while he is in his stroller was made by a Canadian artist.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home