Thank You Grandma Forst!
I got this really pretty box in the mail the other day. Grandma Forst did such a nice job wrapping it up and I was just so excited to see what was inside. I had so much fun opening up the box, of course Mommy helped me too. The tissue and the ribbon were fun to play with.
The card you gave me was so sweet and I will keep the $2 in a safe place and give it to my kids when I get really really really big.
Oh and wow, I just love the storybook! There are lots and lots of stories in it that Mommy and Daddy can read to me. I don't think we will ever run out of stories to read in that big book.
And oh my goodness, the clothes!!! Mountains and mountains of clothes you gave me. The little dog on the sweater is so soft. I just love patting his fur!
Grandma Forst, I know it's been a few months since we last saw each other, but those socks, they are a little big for me. Actually lots and lots too big. I guess I can put them on my head to keep my ears warm. Oh that's right, now I remember, Mom did say those were Daddy's. I am silly!
Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you so very much for all the nice clothes and the book and the $2 and the tissue and the ribbon and the box I am having fun playing with. I miss you Grandma Forst and I hope we can see each other soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home