
Just the other day, Daddy and Mommy realized that this weekend was Easter. So that being said, today was the day to get Tyler dressed up and take him to the mall and visit the Easter Bunny. We put one of the cute outfits that Grandma Forst gave him for his birthday. It was perfect because we woke up to snow on the ground this morning! As I was putting the sweater vest on Tyler, I showed him the puppy on it and then asked him "Where's the puppy on the sweater?" (I added the "on the sweater part because I didn't want to to be confused with "Puppy", the sock dog, that Auntie Erika made him. Anyway, all day we would ask him this question and he would look down and point to the puppy on his sweater. Boy, he catches on quick!

Anyway, as we arrived at the mall we noticed there were hardly any cars in the parking lot. We just assumed that it being the day before Easter that it would be jammed packed. This wasn't the case for today. I guess we lucked out.

There was one little girl in front of Tyler and she screamed and cried as they placed her on Easter Bunny's knee. We were quite certain the concerned look on Tyler's face meant that he would do the same. Nope, our Tyler proved us wrong yet again. Once he saw Easter Bunny, he smiled and couldn't wait to get a closer look. Steve took a few shots and off we went. I'm quite sure that the Easter Bunny is going to leave some things for this good boy tomorrow!
1 Comments:
At 9:12 p.m., April 08, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Nice pictures'...you looking so handsome in the outfit from Grandma Forst..love the colour too!Grampy say's you're getting so tall it seems'...love you all,Grampy and Gramma...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home