Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

This Little Piggy...



Tyler has fun playing with Steve's toes. Well, it's not really Steve's toes, it is actually the toes that belong to Steve's fake leg. Yes, Steve has a fake leg, doesn't everyone? His mom gave him the fake leg one year for Halloween and we have fun playing gags with it around the house. Actually I shouldn't exactly say "we", I mean Steve. He used to always hide it under the bed and have it sticking out just enough so that I would notice it when I would make the bed and think it was someone under the bed and I would scream. He got me so many times! The leg looks so real. Anyway, Tyler noticed it underneath the bed and now he has a new toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home