Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hello from Arkansas!


Tyler and I are now in Arkansas. We flew into Little Rock Saturday afternoon and we have been enjoying ourselves ever since. My mom is also here looking after Kristin. Kristin, my sister in law, had been involved in a scooter accident in Mexico. She is doing fine and gets around with use of a wheelchair and walker. I will do another posting just on her condition later on.

Yesterday Tyler, Mom, Kristin, and I piled up in the van we rented and headed out to see the Wal-Mart museum. Unfortunately, we never made it to the museum because it was a lot further than we thought it was and there was tornado warnings issued for that area. We ended up turning around and we headed towards Oklahoma instead. We crossed the border into the state so that we could do a couple of caches and add another state to our state cache list.

The trip took about 8 hours, but it was a lot of fun! I even got my very first speeding ticket ever. LOL I will try and add a photo later on, if I am able.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home