Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ciao Bella

Our good friend, Larissa, arrived in town yesterday for a navy conference that she will be attending today. Larissa was stationed with us at Sigonella, Sicily. We insisted that she stay at our house while she is here.

After Steve picked her up from the airport and brought her home, we met up with another one of our Sigonella pals, Thea, and her chief for dinner at Outback. We had a great time catching up and reminiscing about our Sig days. Unfortunately, the evening seemed to go by much too quickly.

Larissa, you definitely have to come back soon and bring Corey and the girls with you. We miss you already!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:58 p.m., March 27, 2007 , Blogger Larissa Benoit said...

    I got home safe and sound!!!! You should have put a blog on Steve's almost "fugitive" status with geocaching! LOL!!!!

    I had fun and I'll have to plan coming down one day with the girls. Thank you, guys, for letting me stay over. I had a blast!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home