Mountain Climbing
This morning while I was cleaning the windows in the living room, all of a sudden I noticed Tyler right beside me on the sofa! He had never climbed on the sofa before, so was kind of shocked to see him there beside me.
Then while I was in our bedroom, I noticed that it was way to quiet. I have learned from the past that when it is quiet and Tyler is not in sight, it usually means he is up to something he isn't suppose to be. I expected to see him in one of the kitchen cabinets when I walked in the kitchen to see what he was up to, but instead I found him standing on the stool that I left out after cleaning the kitchen windows!Of course, these photos are only re-enactments to show you what he did. When he really climbed up on the sofa and the stool, I freaked out and quickly got him down in fear that he might fall and hit his head. I really need eyes in the back of my head now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home