Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tyler the Explorer

"Now that the weather is nice, Mom and I can go outside more often and I can go exploring in this huge backyard we have. Let's see what I can find today."













"Wow, two sticks!! I love to play sticks."













"Hmm..let's see if I can put some
rocks in here."



"Aww...a cute little ladybug. Mom says not to eat the ladybug because ladybugs are our friends."Click photo to see ladybug.







"I've never climbed up these stairs before."




"Look it's my buddy, Sophia!"










"I'm trying to make this stick a branch again."
















"Practicing to be a drummer."














"I did all of this in 30 minutes. Boy, I am pooped. Oh and I also said the word 'bath' for the first time yesterday."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home