An Eventful Weekend

During the event, we learned of a cache that was published in the park during the event. Of course, there were several of us that wanted to get the First to Find, so as soon as we loaded up the coordinates in our GPS, we made a mad run to the cache that was hidden just down the road. Of course, I walked behind with the owner of the cache, because I had Tyler, however I wish I had taken a photo of everyone running to the cache. It looked more like a marathon than a bunch of cachers. Anyway, Steve got honours of getting the First to Find. It was at this event, that we learned about another event happening the next day.

On Sunday, the Maryland Geocaching Society celebrated their 5th anniversary by holding a picnic. Even though it rained throughout the entire day, we still had a blast. The food was awesome and the company of our caching friends was even better. Steve and I both said on drive home from the event, that we are really going to miss our caching friends that we have made here when we leave in two years.

Tyler also had a fun time. He was reunited with his geo-cousin, Beka. Beka and Tyler were of course, inseparable during the entire event and this time he was able to walk so Beka had fun chasing him all around the pavilion.

1 Comments:
At 7:23 p.m., June 06, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
AWWWWW!!! We are so cute together!! yep its me, Beka. LOVE YOU LOTS TYLER!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home