Tyler the Magician
So this morning while I was in the kitchen, Tyler walks in and I noticed that
he doesn't have his sippy cup with him. I ask him to please go get his sippy cup and pass it to Mommy. He usually does this and I put the sippy cup full of milk back in the fridge.
Well, he went to go get his sippy cup, or so I thought, but instead he came back with a diaper in his hand!!! I have no idea how he got it off because his jammies were still on and everything was still buttoned, the only thing I could think of was that he pulled it through one of the leg holes in his jammies! Thank God it wasn't very full!
Just so that you know, the diaper that he is holding in the photo is a clean one. I gave him one to hold on to so I could take a photo for this posting.
he doesn't have his sippy cup with him. I ask him to please go get his sippy cup and pass it to Mommy. He usually does this and I put the sippy cup full of milk back in the fridge.Well, he went to go get his sippy cup, or so I thought, but instead he came back with a diaper in his hand!!! I have no idea how he got it off because his jammies were still on and everything was still buttoned, the only thing I could think of was that he pulled it through one of the leg holes in his jammies! Thank God it wasn't very full!
Just so that you know, the diaper that he is holding in the photo is a clean one. I gave him one to hold on to so I could take a photo for this posting.

2 Comments:
At 9:23 a.m., June 26, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
I think he is getting ready to take off his diaper and try potty like a big boy !!!
At 1:27 a.m., June 27, 2007 ,
Rayna Nielsen said...
I love how he has his tongue sticking out. It just puts the icing on the cake.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home