Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Breakfast in Bed

Our weekends usually start when we hear Tyler calling out for us from his crib. Some mornings come easier than others. There are times when you just wish you had 5 more minutes; Sunday was one of those days. After we got Tyler out and situated with his sippy cup and his Cars movie, we decided to go back to bed just relax for another few minutes before having to get up for the day. However, it wasn't long before we heard a pair of little legs running down the hallway and into our room. Tyler was determined to get us out of bed. He grabbed my hand and started pulling and so I decided I better get up. Steve was soon to follow. As we were getting breakfast made and getting ready for the day, I noticed Tyler disappeared. I eventually found him; he was in our room all cozy in our bed with a box of Kashi crackers and a cute little smile. Hmm...I wonder if he wanted us up so that he could have our bed all to himself?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home