A Faux Poo
Here's a funny story that happened during this past weekend. As I was changing Tyler he mentioned that he had to go "pee pee", so I let him go get his potty from the closet and we set it up in the bathroom on the big potty. By the way, we are still waiting until his bladder is mature before we officially start to learn how to use the potty. However when things like this happen, I let him try it himself to get use to the idea.Anyway, getting back to the story. So here we were waiting for him to go potty and all of a sudden we hear this big plop sound. LOL I was all excited, Steve, who was in the living room at the time, was all excited. We were clapping our hands and cheering for Tyler. Tyler was all smiles and started to clap too. I just couldn't believe he did a "poo poo" for the first time, especially since we haven't really tried to yet. Anyway, so I asked Tyler if he was all done and he replied that he was. Still being ecstatic about his first poo poo in the potty, I wanted to show him what he did, so Tyler came off of the potty and we looked in the potty together. Meanwhile we were still so happy and excited. We looked in the potty, only to find a piece of his potty that was on the bottom came off. In conclusion, that's what made the splash and both Steve and I never laughed so much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home