Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friendly Giant Heather

My friend, Charmaine, and I went to Iona today. Our plan was to go to the Highland Village and do a few caches in the area, however the weather wasn't looking too promising to bring the kids out to walk through the village. So instead we decided to hit a few caches that only required a short walk. Of course, I forgot my GPS at home, so I tried to manually input them into Char's Magellan. Unfortunately, we had a few technical difficulties and once on location it started to down pour. Strangely enough, once the cache was found the rain stopped and the sun came out. Anyway, I thought I would share this cache story with you mainly because it was a pretty little spot. Here is the actual size of the church...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home