Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Live Broadcasting

As a way to keep connected besides doing the blog and making phone calls to each other, we use the webcam. Last night, was the first time we tried it out and it was so much fun! We used to talk with the webcams all the time before we were married so it brought back good old memories. Steve and I used to have a blast making faces and saying silly things on the webcam.
This morning I went out first thing this morning and purchase a webcam for Tyler and I to use. Tonight was the first time Tyler saw Daddy in a long time and he couldn't believe it was him. He squealed so loud and he danced around the room with laughter. It was so wonderful to see him so happy. It is a blessing we have this technology to keep in touch like this :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home