Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Renwick Brook Park

Today's adventure took place in Glace Bay at the Renwick Brook Park. Several years ago when I worked in Glace Bay at the bank, I used to spend my lunch breaks taking a leisurely stroll through the park. It's been quite some time since my last visit. This was my mom's first visit and she really enjoyed herself with Tyler and I. The first thing we realized when we arrived was that we forgot to bring some bread to feed the ducks. So we went across the street to the grocery store and bought a loaf. Of course, when we returned back to the park, we became very popular with the ducks. Mom and Tyler had a blast feeding the swarm of ducks that quickly befriended them. The park was much bigger than I remember, we walked the entire loop before deciding it was best to get back in the car. The air was beginning to very "Fall-ish". Nevertheless, we had a great park visit and we will probably return before too long. The park is even prettier when the Fall colours are in full bloom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home