Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Chicken Soup for the Toddler's Soul

Our Monday mornings usually include a visit to our playgroup, however this morning Tyler woke up with a bit of a cold. Thinking that it was best to stay at home today to save his little buddies from catching it from him, we decided to take it easy. It was rather windy out and a little chilly, so it was probably best that Tyler stayed inside today. By the afternoon, Tyler was feeling much better; it must have been my chicken soup I made him for lunch that helped. Steve Update: It was a rather quiet day today. They were going to send him on a video shoot, but it was canceled. Note to Steve: I mailed your parcel today. I pray you receive it by the time for your birthday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home