About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- Short Film #3: Picking Rocks for Daddy at Mira Gut
- Short Film #2: Shadow Chasing
- Short Film #1: Who's Ticklish?
- Hiking with the Playgroup
- Yes, Washington we see you...
- Tonka Tough
- The Big Weigh-In
- Sweet Surprise
- Tyler's Birthday Song for Daddy
- Crazy for "Shakey Cheese"
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
At 11:48 a.m., October 11, 2008 ,
Sandra said...
Love the videos! I feel like I'm part of the action, except I can't smell anything at the farm :)
At 10:09 a.m., October 12, 2008 ,
Smith Family said...
You are getting so big, Tyler! Daddy misses you so much. I love you!
Dad
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home