Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Sweet Surprise

Yesterday Mom and I received a totally unexpected beautiful bouquet of flowers! Steve, the best husband in the entire world, sent them! I wish everyone could have seen the look on my mom's face when I read the card and she found out that they were for her too. It was sooo sweet of Steve to think of us! He totally made our day even though it was his day to celebrate as it was his birthday. The bouquet is one of the prettiest I've ever seen, such vibrant Fall colours. Thank you so much, Steve, for not only cheering my day up, but for making my mom's day too! I love you for the caring and wonderful person you are!!! We are missing you so very much!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home