
Tyler was busy looking out the window one evening when all of a sudden I heard a big gasp, then he came running to me. "Nanny is putting tomatoes on the step! Nanny is putting tomatoes on the step, Mommy!", he kept excitedly saying to me. I thought to myself, "this ought to be interesting". So I left what I was doing and looked out the window to see what he was talking about. Here was my mom putting ice melt on the step to get rid of the ice. However because the ice melt came in a huge bag, she took some and put in a tomato can. So no, Nanny didn't lose her mind by thinking tomatoes were going to melt her ice...especially since these tomatoes had no salt added.
1 Comments:
At 9:07 a.m., February 18, 2009 ,
Smith Family said...
I like tomatoes.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home