Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Photo Shoot

The other day we received a phone call from Wal-Mart saying I won a free photo enhancement. Today we went down for the photo session. It was sooo much fun!!! Tyler was a natural and did all the poses so well. The girl was so pleased with him. We could have stayed there all day taking photos, he was an awesome model. Anyway, here are some of my favourites. We ordered lots of prints. Let me know which ones you like the best.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:16 p.m., March 13, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    He really needs to look a little happier!Those are some really cute pictures. We can't wait to see him again and for him to meet Charlotte.
    Wyatt

     
  • At 11:12 a.m., March 14, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the first one sooo much! We got Lilly's 2 months pics done at Wal-Mart and the girl wasn't very interactive with her at all. Then I won a free session and 10x13 at Sears and we had family pics done. The girl there was awesome!
    Allison

     
  • At 9:50 p.m., March 14, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nana and I love them all, but especially this one. we would love to have a copy.
    A.Norma

     
  • At 11:01 a.m., March 16, 2009 , Blogger New Me said...

    The one of him standing with his hands in his pockets is great! I also like the one with him laying down and the side view of him laughing.

     
  • At 10:44 p.m., March 18, 2009 , Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

    the one of him standing with his hands in his pockets is so adorable. He is such a little boy in that one.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home