Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Take the Roof Off Winter

The winter has been seriously slowing down our caching, however today I had the opportunity to get back out and grab a few more caches. This afternoon, Christine and I attended the 'Take the Roof Off Winter' cache event held at the Dominion Boardwalk. It was the perfect day to get outside for a little hiking with some local cachers; the snow fell during the entire event which made for a beautiful winter walk. In the distance, it sounded like thunder however it was the sound of the ice breaking up in the water surrounding us. This was the first time I had ever heard this and I was completely amazed! After our walk and all our caches found, we met at Tim Horton's for some warm beverages. What a terrific time! Can't wait for the warmer weather to start caching again!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home