Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome Back!!!

I am so happy to announce that my friend, Christine, and her cutie patudy pie daughter, Maia, are back home for a visit. Christine decided to fly home from Alberta to look after her mom as her mom just had knee surgery. After a delayed flight and another missed flight, resulting in a stay overnight in Halifax, Christine and Maia are finally back in good old Cape Breton! It was very exciting to see how much Maia has grown since the summer. She is as cute as ever and is growing so fast! Christine and I went to pick up some supplies for her mom's party. Today is her birthday! This afternoon, I joined Christine's parents, her two aunts, along with Christine and Maia to celebrate this special ocassion. After delicious cake and tea, we watched Maia on the floor as she demonstrated her willingness to begin crawling! I'm sure by the time Christine and Maia return home next month, Maia will already become very mobile and will be crawling everywhere! How lucky I am to have them home for a month!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home