
Tonight Steve has his last night in Iraq and we couldn't be more happy to finally see him starting to make his way back home!!! :) This morning he checked out of his room and took the convoy over to Camp Victory. This is the last leg of his one way trip before flying to Kuwait where he will start the debriefing process. This photo was taken today while en route via convoy to Camp Victory, and I think the smile says it all. :) Both Steve and I can't believe we'll finally be seeing each other after all this time!!!

Back home, this afternoon we took Tyler to the health clinic to diagnose what's been going on with our poor little sick guy. He has been suffering with a bad cough, sore throat, fever, and had a bump inside his cheek. Dr. Sebastian checked him out and prescribed an antifungal to help with his canker sores. His cough seems to be loosened up somewhat during the past few days and his energy returned as well. We need to get him all better for when Daddy arrives! In this photo, he is asking me why someone left their socks. LOL All I could think of is, he is lucky that he is a boy! LOL
1 Comments:
At 4:49 p.m., May 16, 2009 ,
We are the Taylors said...
I can't wait for him to come home. I think mom said in June for us. We miss you so much Steve, so glad you are finally returning!! Love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home