Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you dads and grandpas out there. This morning, Tyler and I wished Daddy a Happy Father's Day by giving him his cards and a gift of a polo shirt. We got in last night from our drive back from Florida, so we didn't feel like doing too much today except get groceries and clean up the house and the yard. Then tonight I made Steve is favourite meal, pork chops. Overall, it was a pretty good Father's Day, though the best part was being together, just the three of us. Happy Birthday to our good friend, Larissa!!! *throws a huge piece of double chocolate fudge cake at her* I didn't say I wouldn't get you on my blog...LOL

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home