Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Year Older

My birthday celebration actually started a couple of days ago. Steve arrived home with a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake complete with 36 lit candles. It was a wonderful surprise and a nice treat! He also gave me the sweetest card with the most beautiful words. I have read it over and over again. So this morning, I wanted to follow up with a good day. Since last year, wasn't the best with my dad's passing recent and Steve's deployment to Iraq. After taking Tyler to the playground, we headed off to the stores for a little shopping where I bought three shirts for myself. Then tonight, we ordered Chinese from my favourite Chinese restaurant here. It was a very delicious birthday dinner, followed by a piece of my yummy birthday cake for dessert. After Tyler goes to bed, I'm going to watch some of my favourite DVDs to complete my day. Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. They really brightened up my day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home