
We had to go on the base yesterday to get Tyler's TB test results. Afterwards we met up with Daddy at his office. I brought in some chocolate chip cookies I had made in the morning to be shared with his co-workers. Then we waited to see Steve's former boss, Maria. She was very supportive while Steve was in Iraq by writing me e-mails and sending Tyler and I cards. And when my father passed away she arranged to have a donation from other co-workers to be put towards my dad's memory tree. It was very nice to see Maria again and to thank her in person for all that she had done for us. On the way to Steve's office, we passed by some posters in the hall. One of which is of Steve's magazine cover he did for the All Hands magazine he did a few years ago. Look familiar?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home