About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- Flying Paper
- Reunited with the Pascuas
- Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
- Lyler & Cameron
- Tyler's First Day of Preschool
- Farewell
- Smith Island
- Visiting the Garden
- Lions and Tigers and Bears...Oh My!
- 16 Kilometers of Fun
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
At 7:56 p.m., September 15, 2009 ,
Anonymous said...
Tyler(mithh)I just luv yer messy "morning hair"and beg my pardon but I laughed so loud that Luigi sprang from his perch off the chair and headed for cover(beneath the bed)and he won't come back out!!!Too funny...Snuggle's is just staring at me....she cannot hear too well....I am really happy as well to know how much you enjoy your time at preschool,good for you little guy.Love,hug's and kiss's ....Nanny
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home