Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Tyler's Preschool Fall Festival

Watch the girl in pink beside Tyler. All throughout each of the songs they performed, she was so loud that she was screaming the lyrics to the songs out. Tyler had to keep covering his ears and the other little ones kept looking at her. Then when each song was done, she would do a pose. It was the funniest thing. Everyone was laughing hysterically. I was laughing so much I had tears in my eyes and the camera was shaking. This was the video that Steve took with his camera. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 a.m., November 16, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    God Bless The Little Children!!!! So very cute, Hi Tyler...I see you!!! You could use a pair of ear muffs! I think the two on the right in back are pretty cute too!! Especially the little boy.LOL I Miss you so much, Love ,Grandma

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home