
What a beautiful winter wonderland surprise we woke up to this morning. When I opened up the blinds and showed Tyler, he could not believe his eyes. He laughed so much and wanted to go outside immediately to start playing. After breakfast, we got on our snow gear and headed downstairs. We made snow angels, threw snow up in the air, played in the snowy playground, and even swam in the snow. Oh the fun we had! However it was getting too cold to stay outside, so we went back in and I made some hot chocolate with marshmallows for my little guy.

Meanwhile, Larissa, who had stayed the night, came back from the grocery store with ingredients to make lumpia. After she prepared the filling, she refreshed my memory on how to wrap the lumpia. Dinner was delicious!!! I ate 7 lumpias!!! I was aiming for 10, but I had to save room for the amazing blueberry cheesecake she made for dessert. Larissa is staying with me at the apartment this weekend and I truly appreciate her company. Meanwhile, Steve is enjoying the great weather in Cuba! We got to hear Steve's voice through the computer today, which totally made my day. He had today off. He has one more week left in Cuba, before joining his regular deployment on a ship.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home