About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- Steve's Dubai Photos
- Back on the Trail
- Gooooood Morning!!!
- Pizza Party
- My little duster is growing so big.
- Getting Warmer
- Thai Food at the Park
- Immunizations Done
- We Tasted A Rainbow Today...
- Leprechan Surprise!!!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





1 Comments:
At 5:54 a.m., April 02, 2010 ,
We are the Taylors said...
The pictures are terrific,Steve. I am so happy for you being able to see so much of the world.Also I know you are safe when I see updates. It's my turn to write..Remember all that is before you the Lord has made.Amazing right? Happy Easter. See any large rabbit foot prints in the sand dunes? Just tring to picture the route the Easter Bunny takes over there!!
Love,Hugs and Kisses...Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home