
My friend, Rhia, invited Yasuko and I, and the boys, to see the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus with her and her family. They go every year when it comes to town. I thought it would be a neat thing for Tyler to see, but after today I've become a huge fan of the show. First of all, because we got there early we got to see the pre-show, which was the coolest thing. During the pre-show you basically get to walk around on the show floor and witness everything up close. We got to try on their costumes, met clowns, saw clown acts, saw guys walking around on stilts, and best of all, witnessed an elephant do some art work.

Once the main show started, the entertainment was just non-stop. It is a perfect show for to take a child, Tyler's age because there is always something for them to watch. We saw elephants, acrobats, tigers, ponies, tight rope walkers, motorcycle stuntmen, the list goes on and on. When I asked Tyler what his favourite part of the show was, he just was so concerned with how the huge elephants got into the building. LOL All I can say is that the show was absolutely awesome. We loved every minute of it! These people are incredibly talented and if ever the show comes to your town, go see it. It's so worth the money. I sooo can't wait for next year!!! It's REALLY is the "greatest show on Earth".
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home