Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's All Greek To Me

My friend, Sandra, asked me if I would like to check out the Greek restaurant that opened near her house. A friend of ours had been there and she said the food there was awesome. Both Sandra and I love Greek food, we've eaten the real thing in Greece. Tyler ordered his all time favourite, Greek salad. I ordered the special, which was spanakopita and moussaka. Both were super delish!!! Tyler ate all his salad and Sandra and I were highly impressed with our food. The whole experience with the food and music in the restaurant brought back happy memories for us as we recalled our vacations. We're definitely coming back to the restaurant with our husbands when they return from their deployments. Afterwards, we took Tyler and Danny to the park. We stayed for about 2 hours while we let them run around. Then Sandra showed me some beaches in the area. Overall, it was a fantastic day spent with a terrific friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home