Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, April 05, 2010

On A Roll

My friends and I, we love to eat. So, we'll take any excuse to get together with food. Today's excuse had been in the making for awhile now. We had an egg roll/sushi rolling party. Rhia showed up with lumpia and Vietnamese spring rolls already made. Meanwhile, we cut up the ingredients for the sushi. Yasuko showed us the traditional family way to wrap instead of the way the restaurants do. The end result was absolute divine!!! It was the best sushi I have EVER tasted. We ate a lot. Next was dessert, which I was in charge of making. It was basically fried rolled up banana which was also heavenly, especially when you add vanilla ice cream. Overall, it was a mmm mmm good day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home