Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Special Friends

This afternoon we had a delightful visit with some of my favourite people here in Virginia. Sandra, Mike, their son, Danny, and Sandra's mom, along with the newly beautiful addition to the Sosa family, Samara, came to spend some time with Tyler and I. This was the first time meeting precious 7 week old, Samara. I couldn't believe how tiny she was as I got to hold her in my arms. She is just sooo adorable!!! Tyler and I also got to meet Sandra's mom for the first time and she is just as sweet as her daughter. We had a really nice afternoon talking and eating Joe Joe cookies from Trader Joe's. I've missed Sandra so very much. We haven't seen each other since before I left to go to Canada in April. Sandra is one of those special friends who I love so much and I'm so happy to have her in my life. Meanwhile, Danny and Tyler had fun playing cars. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming over to see us. I so look forward to our next get together. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home