Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hot Wheels

We finally fixed up the bike Mark and Angie gave us for Tyler. All it needed was new inner tubes. So this morning Steve installed them. When I went out to see if they were done, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was my little boy riding along on his bike. He looked so grown up, yet I couldn't get over how cute his little legs and feet looked peddling away. He reminded me of that movie where the Muppets are riding bikes. Sooo cute!!! After a little spin around the area, we had lunch and then packed the car up to go to the park for some more practice. Despite having a few little tip overs, he did really good and the best of all is that he absolutely loves riding his bike. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home