Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preschool Scrapbooks

While Tyler was attending preschool last year, I kept all his cute little crafts he brought home to us. My intention was too someday put them in a scrapbook. Well, during the past few months, whenever the motivation struck and whenever I wasn't too overly tired after he would go to bed, I would get out a glue stick and put them in a scrapbook. The scrapbook actually ended up being not one, but two scrapbooks. It was very emotional completing the scrapbooks, as it reminded me that he was no longer in preschool and was entering a new stage in his life. I'm so thankful to have kept all his crafts he worked so hard on. They bring such happiness to my heart whenever I looked through them.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 p.m., September 17, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you Heather,I too am happy to see the results of much patience you taught him when at time's he would rather be doing something else.(You have been such a very loving and super MOM)(Welcome Home Steve,when are you coming to Cape Breton....SOON I hope? Take care of each other .Love to all ,Hugs and XXOOOXXXOO Tyler.......Nanny.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home