Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mommy Son Date Night

Well, finally some good news to post. Tonight, was a special night. I went on a date with a very special guy very dear to my heart. I signed up for the Mommy Son Date Night at Chick-fil-A. Tyler and I had a lovely evening together. When we arrived they checked the list for our names on the reservations list and had someone escort us to our table. The table had a candle burning, Hershey Kisses, a stuffed Chick-fil-A cow, and a place mat with a list of "conversation starters". Then a server came to our table and took our order. While we ate, we listen to a violinist playing. A server came by and asked if Tyler could go and get something to give to me. He came back with a beautiful red rose. Then after we finished our dinner, we were told to go to the playroom where we got to pose with the Chick-fil-A cow. It was a very nice time spent with my favorite 6 year old.And for those that may not know, Chick-fil-A is a fast food chain, so to have this treatment there was wonderful. Below are more photos from our date.
Steve Update: I'm very happy to say that Steve is now in Dubai. Though he couldn't get off the ship today because he had duty, he'll definitely enjoy a day off tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home