Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Chatting Away

Yay!!!!! We FINALLY got to chat with Dad today. :) :) :) :) It felt sooo nice to actually see him and hear his voice. Tyler and I have missed him so very much.This was the first time we got to see him since he shaved his head a few weeks ago. Yes, he shaved his head. LOL The other guys in the office were doing it, so he got trapped into doing it too. Oh, the peer pressure. LOL Anyway, his hair grows so fast that he'll have a full head of hair in no time. I think he still looks super cute as always. :) So, we chatted today for awhile and it totally made my day. He was at the mall and he turned the laptop so we could both people watch which was quite interesting considering he was in Bahrain off the base. LOL We had a lot of fun with it. Tyler showed him his Geo Trax train layout he designed himself ad then took it all apart and built it a brand new way for us. I'm sooo happy Steve is off that ship. Unfortunately, tomorrow he has duty. Oh well, I'm extremely happy we got to spend some time "together" today. Sooo can't wait until he's back home in my arms!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home