Tyler Makes Dinner
What a sweet boy I have! Tonight he offered to make dinner for us. Since I really didn't have anything planned yet, I totally welcomed the idea. Tyler prepared peanut butter sandwiches for us both. He even set the table with forks and butter knives for us to eat the sandwiches with. LOL And added napkins folded all fancy-like. We ate dinner together at his little table where he had everything set up. While we were eating, he told me if we eat everything on our plates that he would also make dessert. LOL Oh boy, I love dessert, so after we finished all of our dinners, he made both of us a bowl of yogurt with honey. It was sooo delish!!! The entire dinner was just absolutely beautiful and really cheered me up thanks to my wonderful son.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home