Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Last Full Day

Sadly, this is my mom's last full day of her visit with us. :( This morning, I made blueberry squares using the batch of berries that Tyler's picked. The squares turned out very tasty. Mom and I ended up having some for breakfast right out of the oven. This afternoon, Mom got her hair all prettied up again by the hairdresser. It looks beautiful for her trip home and her visit with my aunt and grandmother. Tonight, I helped pack my mom's suitcase. :( Tyler and I are trying to convince her to stay longer, but so far we're not successful. Here are some photos we took last week that I didn't get a chance to post. We had the BEST time with her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home