Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yellow Watermelon

Tonight I made a watermelon salad for dinner. This was the second making it as both Tyler and my mom loved it so much the first time I made it. Anyway, this time was a little different. I thought I would trick my mom by using a yellow flesh watermelon instead of the typical red. She was not familiar with this type, so when I cut it open I acted as if there was something drastically wrong with it. LOL Well, you should have seen the look on both Tyler and my mom's face. It was hilarious. In the end, everyone had a good laugh and the salad was indeed tasty.
Steve Update: I received an unexpected call from my husband today. It was such a nice surprise and it was sooo nice just hearing his voice again. It totally made my day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home