Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Surprise Package!!!

We were delighted to see that Steve sent us a parcel that he totally surprised us with. Among some other things, he sent some more olive oil from Greece, coffee mugs to add to our collection, Italian coffee, and an extremely cute little Japanese unicorn with sprinkles in her pink hair. Tyler and I totally weren't expecting this and it made our day. I soo can't wait until tomorrow morning when I can make some Italian coffee and drink from one of the cool coffee mugs. I'll invite my little unicorn to sit with me at the table. LOL
Steve Update: He moved into his new office today. He said everything was going good so far despite it being an extremely hectic day.
Mom Update: She arrived back home tonight safe and sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home