It's My Birth Day
Somehow another year has gone by and it's that day again, my birthday. My birthday officially started by receiving a nicely written birthday e-mail from my husband. Then Tyler had planned on making me breakfast in bed, however he was a sleepy head this morning and I ended up waking him up. We actually had to get up a little earlier today because it was his first day of camp. Anyway, he insisted on continuing on with his plan of making breakfast but instead I ate it at his little table. He made me the most delicious peanut butter sandwich. It was a terrific way to start my birthday. He also said I had to wear his piggy visor. LOL
After dropping Tyler off at camp, I decided to treat myself to a cappuccino. I ate it outside in the nice warm sun. Once I finished my cappo, I decided to go shopping. I browsed through a few stores, but didn't really find anything that I needed. My friends, Dawn and Heather, phoned and asked if I had any birthday plans which I didn't. I had been so busy last week with problems with one of the cars that I didn't even give it a thought. So they insisted on taking me out for a birthday lunch at one of their favorite sushi/hibachi restaurants. Heather has been telling me about this place for 2 years and so finally I got to see what the hype was about and I must say I was totally impressed. The food was awesome. They not only treated me to a lovely lunch, but also gave a bunch of yummy smelly stuff from one of my favorite stores, Bath and Body Works. Afterwards we took the kids to the park where they played for hours while we talked. They totally made my day extra special. I am very blessed to have them in my life. Thank you to my mom who sent Tyler money to treat me to dinner. We will use the money and go out and celebrate again one of these nights. And thank you to all you have send me text messages, e-mails, Face Book messages, cards, and e-card greetings. You are all wonderful. I love you all.
After dropping Tyler off at camp, I decided to treat myself to a cappuccino. I ate it outside in the nice warm sun. Once I finished my cappo, I decided to go shopping. I browsed through a few stores, but didn't really find anything that I needed. My friends, Dawn and Heather, phoned and asked if I had any birthday plans which I didn't. I had been so busy last week with problems with one of the cars that I didn't even give it a thought. So they insisted on taking me out for a birthday lunch at one of their favorite sushi/hibachi restaurants. Heather has been telling me about this place for 2 years and so finally I got to see what the hype was about and I must say I was totally impressed. The food was awesome. They not only treated me to a lovely lunch, but also gave a bunch of yummy smelly stuff from one of my favorite stores, Bath and Body Works. Afterwards we took the kids to the park where they played for hours while we talked. They totally made my day extra special. I am very blessed to have them in my life. Thank you to my mom who sent Tyler money to treat me to dinner. We will use the money and go out and celebrate again one of these nights. And thank you to all you have send me text messages, e-mails, Face Book messages, cards, and e-card greetings. You are all wonderful. I love you all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home