Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Crazy About Crepes

My absolute favorite breakfast is crepes. My first experience with them was in high school and ever since I had been completely hooked. Every once in awhile I get a craving for them and so I must to get my fill. It wasn't until I started making them this time when I realized it had been way too long since I made my own.Tyler helped me prepare them for the pan and did a really good job. They tasted incredible. We had them with whipped cream and fresh raspberries and blueberries. I think it may be Tyler's new favorite breakfast now too.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 p.m., August 06, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mmmmm and double yummmmmmy....wish I were there...I started to tear up just looking at the familiar kitchen....I really miss you and my Tyler...sob and booo =( I am keeping myself busy ...Aunt Norma will be here in a couple of day's...it should be fun.Well,guess I should get some sleep,have a Dr's appt in the AM(blood work)my belly is growling,fasting ...so all I can have is a drink of water.(OH YUM)good nite..XXOOOXXX take care,Love to you and TYLER.XXXOOOXXX.MOM/NANNY

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home