Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, September 07, 2012

First Art Class


Tyler was very excited to have his very first Art Class today at school. They didn't have Art Class last year. When I picked him up this afternoom, he couldn't wait to show me the picture he made. It is a dog in the rain. And I'm not sure why after I posted this picture that it is not right side up, so you'll have to turn your head to admire his artwork. LOL
Car Update: Hooray, Hooray!!! I FINALLY got the Pacifica fixed today. I took it back in because the key fob and power windows and locks weren't working. They reprogrammed the key fob and installed a new switch for the power windows. I've been driving it around ever since and seems to be working wonderfully. I hope I'm not jinxing myself now. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home