
While the boys were having fun together on the ship, Grandma suggested we go get our nails done. For my wedding, I had a manicure, but that was 10 years ago. This time I not only got a manicure, but also a pedicure for the very first time. The whole experience was very relaxing. Grandma and I sat in these massage chairs while they worked on our feet. I couldn't stop laughing at first because it was shaking me so much. LOL After a few minutes though, I got used to it and I started to feel very relaxed. The nail technicians did a beautiful job on both our fingers and toes; I can't stop looking at mine. LOL When we were done at the salon, Steve called and said the ship was finally leaving the pier in Mayport and they started their trek back home!!!!!! I'm bursting with excitement!!!! Two more sleeps and he'll be home!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home