Valentine's Day~
Our family had a very lovely Valentine's Day. First of all, Steve surprised Tyler and I with tickets to go see Natalie MacMaster in concert!!! I wasn't even aware that she was even on tour, let alone coming to Virginia. It was a total surprise. I'm still in shock. LOL If you are not familiar with Natalie, she is a fiddler from my native island of Cape Breton who has stunned audiences from around the world with her incredible talent. I've always wanted to see her in concert. This is going to be a real treat.
Steve also gave me a sweet card and a beautiful bouquet of pink and white flowers with some lilies which are my absolute favorite flower.
Tyler made Steve and I some terrific handmade crafts. He made Dad a paper airplane and even put it in a gift bag he also made himself. Dad was also delighted to receive a tomato, "mouth", and an airplane from Tyler. He made me an adorable magnet for the fridge. These gifts Steve and I will treasure forever.
Sweetheart cupcakes were sooo fun to make for Steve and Tyler and they tasted even better. I also got Steve his favorite Lindt chocolates and a card. Tyler received from Dad and I a balloon and a card. Overall, the Smiths had a fantastic Valentine's Day, but honestly being married to the most wonderful husband and the sweetest boy, it feels like Valentine's Day EVERYDAY. :)
Steve also gave me a sweet card and a beautiful bouquet of pink and white flowers with some lilies which are my absolute favorite flower.
Tyler made Steve and I some terrific handmade crafts. He made Dad a paper airplane and even put it in a gift bag he also made himself. Dad was also delighted to receive a tomato, "mouth", and an airplane from Tyler. He made me an adorable magnet for the fridge. These gifts Steve and I will treasure forever.
Sweetheart cupcakes were sooo fun to make for Steve and Tyler and they tasted even better. I also got Steve his favorite Lindt chocolates and a card. Tyler received from Dad and I a balloon and a card. Overall, the Smiths had a fantastic Valentine's Day, but honestly being married to the most wonderful husband and the sweetest boy, it feels like Valentine's Day EVERYDAY. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home